Dear WenX users,
WenX will start the WEN CLASSIC (WENC) MainNet swap. The completion of the WENC MainNet token swap will occur automatically for related WEN asset holders. To ensure the smooth release of the WENC MainNet swap, WenX will close the related WEN assets deposit and withdrawal services on 25 August 2022 00:00 (GMT+8).
- During and after the swap, the deposit address of related WEN assets will become invalid. You will lose your tokens if you deposit to this address after the MainNet swap has started.
- After the MainNet swap, your related WEN assets will be securely swapped, and the system will generate the new WENC MainNet token deposit address for you.
- Related WEN assets include WEN, WENI, WGGS, MLT, JDT, GFI, GMP, JMP, MP.
- We strongly suggest you deposit your related WEN assets to WenX before starting the MainNet swap, and we will swap to the WENC MainNet tokens for you automatically.
- In order to protect the rights and interests of WENC holders and ensure that the swapping information is accurate, the project team needs to conduct multiple verification work on the chain of the asset swapping information and wallet address, which requires a large workload and a long period of time. Those WEN assets will be arranged to be swaapped in a unified arrangement on August 25, 2022.
WenX will provide more details or updates in further announcements.
Thanks for your support!
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
17 August 2022