WenX Tiered Fee Structure Policy is as follows:
- Users who meet the requirements for the 30-day trading volume (BTC equivalent) and WEN holdings for Spot Trading/Perpetual Contract Trading will enjoy VIP Rates offered by WenX;
- User A has a 30-day trade volume of 150 BTC or equivalent in Spot Trading and is holding 1,000,000 WEN in his/her account will get to enjoy VIP 5 for both Spot Trading and Perpetual Contract Trading on WenX Exchange.
- User B has a 30-day trade volume of 60,000 BTC or equivalent in Spot Trading and is holding 400,000 WEN in his/her account will get to enjoy VIP 8 for both Spot Trading and Perpetual Contract Trading on WenX Exchange.
- The 30-day trade volume (BTC) for both spot trading and contract trading will be calculated on a daily basis at 08:00 Singapore Time (GMT+8), and it includes trade volume from the main account & sub-account. The conversion of trade volume to BTC is based on the real-time trading price at 08:30 Singapore Time (GMT+8);
- The daily WEN holdings of users are based on a random snapshot taken from the previous day and will include assets from ‘available’, ‘freeze’, and ‘locked’;
- User’s VIP status will be automatically updated daily between 08:00 to 10:00 Singapore Time (GMT+8);
- Any Invitation Rebates earned will be canceled when the VIP status of his/her invitee reaches VIP 2;
- WenX users will receive VIP 0 by default. WenX users may go for higher VIP status by increasing his/her trade volume and WEN holdings;
- WenX reserves the final interpretation of rights.
Leveraged ETF Tradings:
Note: 0.1% position management fee will be charged for overnight positions because of the position-adjustment mechanism. This fee will be deducted from the net value of ETF tokens during daily trading book adjustment at 00:00:00 (GMT+8).
Fiat OTC Trading & Deposit:
It is free of charge to trade on WenX Fiat OTC and deposit.
Maker: A Maker is a market depths maker. Any pending/unfulfilled orders resulting from differences in pricing will be added to the depth chart in the order book on the exchange. These pending/unfulfilled orders form the market depths in the exchange, thus allowing traders to view the liquidity of that particular asset.
Taker: A Taker means to take away liquidity. When a newly placed order matches a pending order, the new order will immediately be fulfilled, and it will take away the pending/unfulfilled order from the exchange market depths.